Paycheck Manager Price
Paycheck Manager is FREE to try for up to 3 calendar months with no obligations!
It's easy and extremely cost effective! Register for an account today!
After the trial period is over, you can continue the service with an extremely low monthly fee based on the total number of employees in your account. Alternatively, you can save up to 75% by selecting the annual subscription.
|No. of Employees||Price/Employee (Monthly)||Annual Subscription (Account)|
- You can select or switch from monthly to annual subscription anytime and you will only be charged the pro-rated annual fee based on the remaining number of months in the calendar year.
- There is no contract for monthly subscription. However, you can not skip months once the monthly subscription is started.
- No. of employee is defined as the number of all employees within one or more saved paychecks in the account. The number will not decrease until the start of a new calendar year when the number will be reset based on the last payroll.
- You can manage multiple companies in your account, create and print paychecks, payroll reports (941, 940, W2, etc.) and sample tax vouchers (form 8109) anytime without restriction.
Optional payroll tax deposit service
You can manage your tax deposits to the IRS easily from your account under “Taxes & Due Dates”. You can also make additional deposits for any purpose by using the “Manual Tax Payment” feature.
Service fee for electronic payroll tax deposits to the IRS - $25 per year.
Electronic payroll tax deposit to EDD is available for CA companies - $25 per year.
Tax deposits to other States will be added in the future. FL, TX and few other States combine payroll efile and tax deposit together. Check under payroll efile for availability and pricing.
Optional payroll e-File service
We have been an IRS authorized payroll efile service provider for 14 years. You can file payroll forms 941, 940, W2 to the IRS directly from your account. The efile service fee is charged based on usage. The discount for multiple forms applies to forms submitted in one batch (the same shopping cart).
|# of forms||W-2||W-2 State||Quarterly 941||Annual 940|
|2nd - 20th||$2.00||$2.00||$2.95||$5.00|
|21st - 50th||$1.00||$1.00||$1.50||$2.50|
eFile of State payroll forms are available for California, Texas, Florida and few other States. The option can be selected where available when you prepare the State payroll forms. The efile service fee will be displayed before your submission as well.
In addition to eFile, we also provide print & mail service to employees for year-end W-2 forms.
For businesses or tax professionals in CA, TX and FL, you can prepare paychecks, make tax deposits and file payroll returns all from your account. For businesses in other States, you can make tax deposits and file reports directly to the IRS, but you will need to visit the State websites to deposit taxes and file returns.
* Price subject to change without notice.
Supplies of blank check stock paper and envelopes
You can use eSmartPaycheck to print paychecks on standard 3-part blank check stock (check on top, pay-stubs at the two bottom sections). You can find the blank check stocks from local office suppliers. You may also obtain the checks and envelopes from us for a service fee.Buy blank check stocks & envelopes